Elgie Designs

This blog is a place for me to post samples of my artwork for people to view.
I can be contacted at:
Phone: (972)256-6016
Email: pnclaura@yahoo.com

Friday, June 27, 2008

June Update 1

I was trying to get a website up and running but that didn't work out so in the mean time I will post some things in here. I will get you up to date on my work.



I am posting both Graphic and Illustration Samples.



Graphic Design






Business Cards


Automotive Postcard


Automotive Postcard


1/2 Page Automotive Ad for Dallas Stars Yearbook


Real Estate Door Hanger



Promotional Email Blast for Mailers/Leads






Illustration


WIP Charcoal


Charcoal Figure Study


Charcoal Necklace/Hat Mannequin Study


Texan Holiday Card


Portrait in One Color - Photoshop


Color Portrait - Corel Painter


Still Life - Pencil


Mannequin Figure Study - Charcoal

Photo Restoration & Coloring

Comic Book Style Coloring - Photoshop

Charcoal Portrait
Comic Book Sketch

1 Comments:

Blogger GOGOPEDRO said...

Like the Pinkish colored girl you have up there.

P

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home