Elgie Designs

This blog is a place for me to post samples of my artwork for people to view.
I can be contacted at:
Phone: (972)256-6016
Email: pnclaura@yahoo.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

October Update


1/2 Page Magazine Ad


Front Cover Folder Artwork


Sponsor Insert for Benefit Invite


Kaiju (Monster) Character Personalized Birthday Card Front, Special Request. Vector.


Fun, Tabloid-like Birthday Invite Handout


Simple Gym Flyer.




Simple Free Session Card for a Gym. These were placed in a holder under a flyer.


Business Card Size


This was folded in half vertically and horizontally, tabbed and mailed.
It is a summer special promo.





Cleaning Service Postcard - Sorbet Colors





A/C company postcard


Happy October! Here are a couple things I've done recently. One was from this summer, but I didn't include it in a previous post and I like the look of it, so I thought I would add it. I am also adding more of the wild west package I did for the annual benefit for Legacy Counseling Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home